Monday, August 30, 2010

Love is all that we need!!!

Assalamualaikum..

What is L.O.V.E??
According to the general definition of love,
it is the emotion of strong affection and personal attachment.

For me, Love is something that we need in our life.
It does not only for couples that were in love..
but, it also for relatives, parents and the most important is our love for Allah S.W.T.
I love my mum so much
more than I love myself..
my whom I call mama is a brave, hardworking, independent woman that I've ever met..
she have a petite figure, hazel shaped eye, and a fair skin.
She is everything to me..
Although she is very strict to me, but I understand that the reason she did that to train to become independent like her...
sometimes we don't agree with everything...
but that make our relationship become closer..
my mama is known for her generosity...
She will bought my cousin and I a tonnes of snack and food if we are hungry during that time..
I LOVE her more than anything in this whole wide world...