Saturday, August 21, 2010

Ramadhan...


Assalamualaikum...

Ramadhan is a very important part of every Muslim's life.


It is the month of fasting before Hari Raya Aidilfitri celebration and we need to refrain ourselves from eating, drinking and talk bad about other people from dawn until sunset.
Fasting is also intended to teach us about patience and spirituality.
Ramadhan also a time of reflecting and believing to Allah.
We are expected to put more efforts into following the sunnah of Prophet Muhammad and to avoid obscene and irreligious sights and sounds..

This year I celebrate Ramadhan alone without my mum...
At first day of Ramadhan I cried because I miss her so much...
Furthermore, my pocket money was not enough.
luckily my friends helped me during I'm in needs..

I cooked a can of sardine to eat with rice..
then, my friends bought ice lemon tea for me..
I really appreciate their helps..

Now, it's been almost a month of Ramadhan..
I'm really excited to go back and celebrate Hari Raya Aidilfitri with my mum and relatives...