Sunday, August 8, 2010

Single File

I had a very few boyfriends. In fact I could count them on the fingers on one hand. I think, looking back that only man in my life was my late daddy whom I called Abah. The others are sort of not more than friends. I always muttering alone, “ I’m not really ready for a relationship.”

I have on many occasions, asked myself why this should be the case. Well, after I sort it out, there are several main reasons why I didn’t ever have much interest from boys.

  1. I am painfully shy, Couple this with the fact that I will blush and go quiet with boys. If I liked someone, I will totally ignore them.

  2. I set my sights too high and have tried to engineer, quite seriously, to go out with:

Cristiano Ronaldo

Keanu Reeves

Fahrin Ahmad

Josh Harnett

Josh Duhamel

and many but none of these men reciprocated my feelings. You might say we were never given a chance because we never met. Needless to say , there were wasn’t even a hint of a spark on every boys that I’ve met or go out with me.

  1. I had, and still have a tendency to try too hard, putting a great deal of pressure on my potential date/boyfriend/husband. He must be someone that I can rely on.

    Lastly, I will find someone and get married with big wedding ceremony that attended by my family and friends.