Saturday, August 14, 2010

My Hero..


Assalamualaikum...

First of all, may ALLAH bless him..
My father whom I called Abah had passed away for about 9 years...
I MISS HIM SO MUCH..
He suffered from a lung cancer without my knowing.. I felt a little bit upset when I received the news that he had passed away..
my memories of him are strong...
Back when I was a child, before life removed all the innocence,
Abah always back me up when I get scolded or disagree with my mum,
I would run to him..
He always comfort me, made me laugh and give me an advice..
"You shouldn't did that..mama scolded you because she love you"
I still remember those words..
And finally make me do just what my mama said
He would lift me high and carried me around when I'm crying of something.
I knew for sure that I was loved..
It will be a pleasure for me be if I could steal a final glance and a hug from him..
How I wish I could turn back times where I'm happily playing with him and do all the things that father and daughter would do..
But I have to accept the fact that he had left my mum and I forever..
Sometimes I felt jealous when I saw a little girl holding hands or go for a stray in the park with their dad..
Every night when I fall asleep and this is all I ever dream of..
What can I do is always recite him Al-fatihah and pray that Allah will bless his soul..
I will prove to him and granted my promises that I will study hard to achieve the best in my life..
I will take care of my mum exactly like he did before..
Thats my wish.
and I will fulfill it..
InsyaAllah..